Dr. Baldwin poses for her photo in a Wilsonville High School t-shirt. She is excited to be a part of the team!

Photo provided by Kristene Baldwin

Kristene Baldwin: WKOA Coordinator

Kristene Baldwin is the new WKOA Coordinator at Wilsonville High School this year, and one of the new staff members WVHS is welcoming to the campus for the 2022 school year! 

Dr. Baldwin has been teaching for 21 years, and has spent the last 13 working specifically in online education. When the pandemic hit, she knew that she had a new opportunity to share her passion. “I felt like a champion in my world because a lot of people haven’t experienced it and I was able to help people feel really comfortable with the world of online,” she mentioned.

Outside of school, Dr. Baldwin can be found hiking on the coast or exploring random sights across the country with her three children. 

This year, Dr. Baldwin is excited to see all of the new faces at Wilsonville High School, and especially enjoys the community that she is already experiencing. “You can see the passions of our students on the walls, and that’s hard to see at some high schools, which makes me feel really excited to be a part of a community that is so connected.”

Welcome to Wilsonville High School Dr. Baldwin!