Little women coming to Wilsonville High School

After+all+the+amazing+performances+last+school+year%2C+Wilsonville+High+School+Theater+is+excited+to+be+back+preforming+again.+

Jason Katz

After all the amazing performances last school year, Wilsonville High School Theater is excited to be back preforming again.

Get excited for a new and fantastic performance from the Wilsonville theater department! This year they are presenting Little Women as their fall musical. All crew and cast members are more than delighted to bring this vision to life for you. Audience members will experience the magic of writing, sisterhood, and passion that Mr. Katz and Mr. Fitz have come together to recreate on stage this November. 

Little Women is a classical tale set in the 1860s in Massachusetts during the civil war. Under this context we will see our characters develop. This classic tale has a lot of memorable, moving, and catchy songs that will keep the audience engaged with the story as the plot thickens with every passing minute. 

Kate Thomas, a sophomore playing the role of Amy March says that “It’s a very beautiful show with a lot of heart. We have, and we will continue to work hard to make sure everyone enjoys opening night.” Thomas also said that theater has been a big part of her high school experience and that she loves playing her current role because Amy is so silly and bratty. Other actors also expressed their excitement to wear clothing of another era and be immersed in the magic of theater. 

Wyatt Budeau, the actor portraying Laurie and Rodrigo, said what excites him the most is “having everything come together and seeing the final product.” This is going to be Badeau’s first school play. His favorite aspect of the theater community is having the chance to mingle and meet new people. The show opens November 3rd, and tickets are on sale now.