Girls Basketball: A photo story

A Recap of the Wilsonville girls basketball teams first win this season. Scoring 60 to 42, the Wildcats showed all their talent against the Sunset Apollos.
Trenton Bonfiglio
A cinematic shot of the American Flag inside the Wilsonville Gym. In the right corner is a referee watching the game.
The American Flag hangs over the gym. A referee stands under it, watching the game. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Player Audrey Counts Shooting the ball. The opposing team watches from the sidelines. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
A Wilsonville player going for a layup. All the players watch in suspense. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Player Gabi Moultrie attempting a free throw. A referee watches from the corner. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Gabi Moultrie prepares to shoot the free throw. The players watch to see if it goes in. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Audrey Counts shoots the ball. She is heavily guarded (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Player Gabi Moultrie attempts a 3-point shot. The spectators in the background wait to see if she makes it in. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
The Wilsonville coaches call a timeout. They are discussing game strategies with the players (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Payton Ratcliffe prepares for a free throw. The other players line up in preparation. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Payton Ratcliffe closes her eyes to concentrate. She needs to stay focused to make the shot. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
A bunch of players reach for the ball. Everyone is trying to catch the rebound. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
A Wilsonville player has the ball. Two opposing guards are attempting to stop her. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Wilsonville player 31 is attempting to catch the rebound. Player 15 is standing further back. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Jadyn Kipe has the ball. She is trying to pass it to another open player. (Trenton Bonfiglio)
Wilsonville won the game. The teams give high fives as a show of sportsmanship. (Trenton Bonfiglio)