Through the Net SPECIAL! – European soccer

The second installment of Through the Net podcast’s “special” podcast line has you covered with the latest European soccer news
Through the Net SPECIAL! - European soccer
Click to listen to this soccer special!

Welcome to Through the Net podcast! Co-hosts Jonah Sandall and John D’Souza go in-depth when it comes to basketball analysis. Since the podcast’s debut in October 2022, Through the Net Media has delivered high-quality discussions in every episode. From high school to NBA basketball, Through the Net has you covered with biweekly podcast episodes talking through the latest and hottest basketball news. 

As avid Blazers fanatics, Sandall and D’Souza are enthusiastic about the 2023-24 Trail Blazers’ season. Portland is entering the post-Damian Lillard era with a young team led by budding star Anfernee Simons and rookie Scoot Henderson. 

Wilsonville Basketball is coming off a strong season last year that saw Wilsonville crowned as 5A champions. This season, the team will be looking for their third straight 5A championship title, led by senior G Kallen Gutridge and senior F Kyle Counts. 

This upcoming podcast season will see an increase in the number of guest hosts and an expansion of sports topics, extending outside of the basketball realm. Through the Net will include occasional episodes about MLB and NFL news by Jonah Sandall and rotating guest hosts!

SOCCER SPECIAL: Sport around the world

Sandall and D’Souza are joined by guest host Hector Baltazar, as they go overseas to discuss the latest European soccer news. The hosts cover Premier League relegation, the Europa title race, and the possible extinction of a European soccer giant. 

NEXT SPECIAL: NFL Superbowl, season review

Tune in to the next TTN special, where Jonah Sandall is joined by guest hosts to recap an incredible NFL season. The hosts will go further in-depth, breaking down the Superbowl and their predictions for next season.

ALSO CHECK OUT: TTN basketball – episode 9

Stay tuned for the next basketball episode, where Sandall and D’Souza break down an underwhelming trade deadline in the NBA. While most teams didn’t go for the bigger fish in the market, the hosts recap some under-the-radar player movements that could make or break the top teams in each conference.