Some good grub

Ethan Spisak
Wilsonville High School students flock to the cafeteria to grab lunch. Opinions vary on whether or not that food is fire.

People’s favorite foods are held close to their hearts, whether a comfort or just plain delicious. While some can feel the love for every kind of food, others express distaste for how someone could enjoy something they’ve deemed so awful.

Taylor Nichols exclaimed, “I like soup, specifically chicken noodle soup.” Her love for soup knowing no bounds as she exclaimed, “Live, laugh, love chicken noodle soup.”

Stevie Binns states that they love, “Enchiladas, I like the texture and the sauce.” Truly expressing their love when they said, “Mmmmm yummy yummy in my tummy.” 

Bringing up a good breakfast argument Kate Thomas claims, “Cereal is so good because there’s so many options, and it’s basically like soup. It’s basically soup, but for breakfast.” Her comment stirring up a heated debate on whether cereal is a soup or not.

Maximus Werner heartily states that their favorite is, “Ravioli! Lobster ravioli with an alfredo sauce. Why? Is that even a question? It’s the most delectable decadent food I’ve ever eaten, and when I taste it, it makes me transcend through time.”

Requiring that it be marked in the records, “I only eat boujee food.” 

Michelle Bhilare found it hard to choose, taking a moment of hesitation before saying one of her favorites is, “A Dave’s single because the lettuce is good. I love lettuce.” In addition to a love for chicken nuggets, “I love Wendy’s spicy nuggets, I get like ten of those.” 

Axel Lauthner gets straight to the point, stating, “Garlic bread.” He explains himself by sharing that “it has a very unique flavor that goes well with anything. If you put it with other Italian foods it’s amazing.”

Favorite foods at Wilsonville High School are unique blend, stemming from breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While no one can say for sure what the true best food of all time is, it’s set in stone people will always argue about whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza.