Homecoming court, starting autumn with royalty

GM ARTMAN

Homecoming parade 2017

The season of royalty has begun. This week, nominations of the students for the homecoming court are catching people’s attention. Students have two weeks till the final decision of homecoming king and queen on September 28th.

To recap: the previous year we saw Collin Neville and Joelle Harmitt as the king and queen of the graduating class of 2018. Joelle Harmitt won by far against the other contenders as homecoming queen; all while Collin Neville won against Jacob Herr and Bridgerr.

In the other grades, Chad Overholt and Kennedy Monello, now both sophomores, won the freshmen positions for homecoming prince. Next, remembering how Vivek Kalavi and Sam Prusse, currently juniors, were prince and princess of the sophomores. Lastly for our current seniors, Ian Flynn and Alex Burkeen were last year’s junior class royalty.

Interviewing Zach Brehm, a senior and goalie for our own soccer team, tells us that he plans to vote for fellow senior and soccer teammate, Braxton Bowles for the crown of homecoming court.

While the homecoming season is upon us, be sure to vote for who you want to be crowned for this parade! Winners of the court will be announced on the same day as the homecoming game (September 28th) during the assembly.