A seniors guide…

Dear Class of 2019,

We have officially hit the beginning of the end, college is right around the corner and whether you want to accept it or not, you should at least know what you should be looking for. Late October to December is not only our last football games and winter formal, but it’s also full of early action deadlines, FAFSA, and preview days. For any college bound seniors, this list can be your cheat sheet from everything to look forward to, including deadlines and upcoming events.

OSU :

-Early Action Deadline (non-binding) : November 1st

-Regular Decision Deadline :  February 1st.

-Both applications cost $65 (non refundable), these can be completed on the OSU website or the Common App

-Fall Preview Day will be held on Friday, October 12th, this is an opportunity for interested students to get on campus and see everything from housing to the sports fields. Registration for this is online and currently open.

-Beaver Open House will be held on Saturday, November 17th, Open House is another opportunity to get on campus and meet faculty members and other students.

-Beaver Preview Day will be held on several days throughout the spring. Registration for this will open in January 2019.

-Monday, February 18th

-Monday, March 25th

-Friday, April 5th

-Friday April 12th

UO :

-Early Action Deadline for UO and Clark Honors College (CHC) both land on November first

-Regular deadline for UO and CHC is on January 15th and all supporting documents must be submitted by February 15th

-Both applications cost $65. Applications can be submitted through both the University of Oregon website along and/or the Common Application

-Fall Preview day at UO will be on Friday, October 19th and UO also offers running tours Monday-Fridays every week for anyone interested, you get can more information about this on their website.

As for other important deadlines for seniors, yearbook photos have to uploaded by January 31st. Now remember graduating class that there are steps to follow to upload your senior photos, so go check out the school website for instructions or head over and see people from our wonderful yearbook team to get more information!

To finish off the stressfulness of deadlines, we remember that May 31st will be the last day of school for our 2019 class. So as we rush to make these deadlines and decide where we are going, just remember cats, it goes by fast so enjoy your last year!