What To Wear To Games?

What To Wear To Games?

Since our football team made it to playoffs, there are gonna be many students attending the games on Friday night. Thus brings up the question, What should I wear tonight? our school plans different themes each type we have a home game. Don’t you ever wonder how these themes are planned? there are many memorable themes that we have done throughout the past years, and others that we have tried for the first time.

Ms.Rott, one of the leadership teachers, gave me an insight into the processes of choosing themes and how they’re picked out. The year prior, the seniors that are leaving and incoming juniors come up with ideas and take feedback from the student body into consideration when planning for future themes. All the ideas are then approved in the spring of that school year. This is how all the spirit shirts are already designed to the that theme. They also keep in mind what the whole community would like to wear. They take note what went well, what was well attended, and what students participated in. The spirit week group has to get evaluations post event that informs them what is coming up. Leadership works with the athletic director, the football team, and also the students to set up these themes.

Later on, these themes are either announced by flyers or are posted up on the calendar during the spring. For example, the past two games were pajama out and red, white and blue.