No school November

As we are nearing the holidays, we are also nearing the last few days of school before we go on break. We have had two weeks of school where we did not attend school on monday. This my friends, is the beginning of no school november. With having a week off of school to spend time with friends and family, many students have different plans on how they’re gonna spend their break.

All three of the students interviewed mentioned that they would either be spending time with their families and relaxing, or they would be practicing for upcoming winter sports. The mention of getting this monday and next week off was something that many of them were happy to hear about. Lily Wright, a sophomore, says that she can’t wait for break to start so that she can get away from all the stress and workload. “I feel relieved, but at the same time I’m also gonna miss seeing my friends everyday” On the other hand, Naythan Mendoza and Kendall Taylor said that while on break they would be working on any assignments or papers so that they won’t have to worry about finishing it all up on sunday night.

Overall, it seems that most students will be spending their breaks being with their families and enjoy not having to do work over the week long break. Many students will be going out of town to visit their grandparents or other extended family members. Expect to see a lot of pictures with family and friends on your instagram feed next week.