Baseball over Spring Break

Last friday the cats got up bright and early and caught a flight down to Los Angeles.  They were heading down to play in a baseball tournament with teams from all over the West Coast.  In their first game they took on Hillcrest High School from Utah and got a 11-0 win. They then had a free day so the boys loaded the van and went down to Huntington beach.  With such a nice day some of the boys walked with shops and piers and some wanted to start their surfing career. After getting sand almost everywhere the then showered up and went to the Angels game.  The boys then had a tough game against Kennedy High School of California. The next day the team put on as much sunscreen as possible and got ready for their double header against La Habra High School and Esperanza High School.  They came out with two close losses and then some sunburns. After a long day the boys rushed back to their houses and then loaded back up to head to the Dodgers game that night. The boys then had one more game against Herriman High School from Utah.  They came out with another tough loss. Although the boys didn’t have a successful outing this tournament let them see some really good tallent. The cats then had one more free day and they couldn’t stay away from the beach. The loaded up one last time and went to the beach to catch some sun before they have to go back to Oregon.