Teachers favorite teaching styles

Teachers have a lot of different ways they approach teaching kids in their classrooms but what is really the most popular ways teachers like to teach? Keep it laid back and easy on them or make it super interactive and hands on. Let’s find out. Most of my teachers I talked to really were surprised by the question because they hadn’t really thought about it a lot before. It’s a question that teachers mostly ask students because they are curious on how they learn and what the best way is to shape their class for that group of students. Most of the teachers I talked to had to think for a bit even a couple had to take the day and truly think about it. Most that answered me right away had a very opinionated thought on what was the best way to help the most students. Most of those teachers said that their favorite way to teach is through having good discussions with the students as the learning goes on. Really to get the students involved and it’s easier to retain information that way. Then all the teachers I had to revisit ended up mostly saying how their favorite was to really show examples of the work or idea and also that they like to do hands on activities that go along with the lesson and things that help commit things to memory easier. I think sometimes teachers are limited on how they are able to teach certain things but when they can add their own favorite ways it really brings out a lot of new ways to learn.