The magical musical of Tuck Everlasting

Tuck+Everlasting+follows+the+life+of+Winnie+Foster+and+her+magical+and+unexpected+adventure.+Auditions+for+Wilsonville+High+School%E2%80%99s+production+of+Tuck+Everlasting+are+due+November+28th.+

playbill.com

Tuck Everlasting follows the life of Winnie Foster and her magical and unexpected adventure. Auditions for Wilsonville High School’s production of Tuck Everlasting are due November 28th.

At Wilsonville High School, the shows must always go on. Since the closure of schools nationwide, many schools have struggled to find ways to keep theater departments and shows running, but not Wilsonville High School. The theater department here is just ramping up for another show. This will be Wilsonville’s first ever virtual musical: Tuck Everlasting. Tuck Everlasting follows the magical journey of 11 year old Winnie Foster as she finally adventures outside of her white picket fence to explore the world beyond her home. 

The theater department is beyond excited to start virtual auditions for the musical Saturday November 28th. In order to prepare students for auditions, the theater department is holding an audition workshop on Monday, November 16 at 6:30. The theater department does this workshop yearly to help prepare incoming freshmen for some of their first musical auditions ever and remind older students the ways to nail an audition. 

Once auditions and callbacks take place it will be time to rehearse before the film/performance days. Rehearsals for Tuck Everlasting are set to take place online starting at the beginning of December and continuing into mid-February.

If you want to audition for the magical musical of Tuck Everlasting or attend the virtual audition workshop more information can be found in this informational PDF provided by the Wilsonville High School Theater Department:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ghKiJ8F9kUSrrAXkAQu_H7Y-h3zHUldKUwhjqoVgWi8/edit