Through the Net podcast – Episode 16 [Playoff episode 3]

From April to June, Through the Net’s main podcast line will feature weekly episodes specifically covering the NBA Playoffs and related news.
Graphic provided by the authors.
Graphic provided by the authors.
Click to listen to episode 16!

Welcome to the Through the Net podcast! Co-hosts Jonah Sandall and John D’Souza go in-depth regarding basketball analysis. Since the podcast’s debut in October 2022, Through the Net Media has delivered high-quality discussions in every episode. With coverage in the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, and more, Through the Net has you covered on all the latest sports news.

The NBA Playoffs are HERE! Throughout May and June, Through the Net’s main podcast line will exclusively cover the 2024 NBA Playoffs. John and Jonah have you covered with weekly episodes discussing every storyline as 8 remaining playoff teams jockey for position.

Playoff episode 3: A messy second round and turmoil in LA

John and Jonah are joined by guests Logan Hutchinson and Sean Sype as they recap amid multiple entertaining second-round playoff series, including the instant classic Minnesota/Denver series and the scrappy battle between New York/Indiana. Furthermore, the hosts discuss the LA Lakers’ head coaching vacancy and why JJ Redick won’t be the answer to all the franchise’s problems.

Other podcast content:

Be sure to check out Through the Net’s “special episode” content on topics other than basketball, including the NFL, MLB, NCAA, European soccer, and more!

Through the Net YouTube:

New this year, co-hosts John and Jonah are headlining fun YouTube videos, from a Fringe-All-Star draft to a 3-point contest with friends! Now available at youtube.com > Wilsonville Broadcast Network > Playlists > Through the Net podcasts.