Filed under Student Life

It’s a Wildcat Wonderland!

Back to Article
Back to Article

It’s a Wildcat Wonderland!

Students Chris Grizzell, Hunter Napoli, Jessica Caulk, and Mckina Stalheim pose in the custom sleigh made for the Wildcat Photo Booth. Students can take pictures in the sleigh up until Winter Break.

If you were to walk into The Pointe here at Wilsonville, you wouldn’t even recognize it – the Leadership crew has transformed the popular gathering place into a “Wildcat Wonderland”.

The first Monday morning of Thanksgiving break, some Leadership kids came back to WVHS and decked the halls with awesome decorations. Senior Jessica Caulk helped with decorations – she said “It was super fun working to decorate the school – we blasted Christmas music in the pointe, had pizza and hang out with friends and decorated.”

They wrapped table legs with tinsel, put poinsettias in the windowsills, and decorated columns with red and white paper to look like candy canes. Inside the point, there is an inflatable snowman

The Leadership crew also had a sleigh specially made for wonderful photoshoot prop. Mckina Stalheim’s dad built an awesome red sleigh that students can sit in during the Christmas season.

Finlay Dunn, a junior, eats lunch in the Pointe. His favorite part is the snowman – “I really like the snowman. I don’t really care about the rest of it.” Ally Finkbeiner, also a junior who eats lunch in the Pointe, enjoys the poinsettias in the windows. “It’s really nice to see some color and greenery in the Pointe!”

With only 4 weeks until winter break, the decorations throughout the school are a nice reminder that we’re almost there, Wildcats! Let’s finish out 2018 strong and festive!

About the Writer
Aly Johnston, Editor-in-Chief

Alyson Johnston is a junior at Wilsonville High School. She currently holds the position of Editor-in-Chief of The Paw Print, Wilsonville’s student-run...