Filed under Student Life

Decision day has arrived

Back to Article
Back to Article

Decision day has arrived

Decision day has arrived and it is a very important day for our Class of 2019. Many seniors will decide on what their plans are for next year. This is the sign that the end is close. The schools and plans are all over the board for our Wildcat seniors and many of them have big game plans for next year.

Oregon State University and University of Oregon are big candidates for college decisions. Although, students in Class of 2019 are going all over! California is a attention seeking state for college decisions as students want to run away from the rain and live in the warm sun for the next four years. Cydney Gutridge, along with Elle Berry, will be attending Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in the fall. McKina Stalheim will also be joining them down in California at California Baptist University on a Cheer Scholarship. Biola University is a popular choice for Wilsonville students; Carly Atwood, Jack Burns, and Cooper Mootz, just to name a few! Jack Roche will be attending Stanford in sunny California as well in the fall.

Other seniors will be going up to the colder states that are much different than our home state Oregon. Peyton Butler will be attending University of Montana in Missoula., Montana in the fall. Montana State University, Billings will be gaining one of our Wildcat baseball players, Nolan Thebiay. Leah Tate will be going to Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.

As for other seniors at Wilsonville High School, Lauren Dean will be attending Brigham Young University in the fall. Kaitlyn Dougal will also be heading to Utah and attending Utah State.

Gap years have became more and more popular over the last couple years and some of the seniors have chose to travel instead of going to college the first year. All the seniors destinations for next year will be in the next edition of The Paw Print coming out the end of May.

These Wildcats will end their time at Wilsonville High School at graduation on June 6th at Rolling Hills Church. Wishing them best of luck!!

About the Writer
Kennedy Waible, Staff Writer

Kennedy is a senior at Wilsonville High School and she is a staff writer for The Paw Print. In her free time she is a varsity cheerleader at WHS and enjoys...