Progression of Wilsonville High School students getting into universities 

Former Wilsonville seniors from class of 2019 graduating. More then 300 seniors were handed their high school diploma.

WVHS class of 2019

Former Wilsonville seniors from class of 2019 graduating. More then 300 seniors we’re handed their high school diploma.

Being a fourth of the way into the school year, a lot of high schoolers are beginning to commit and apply to universities, and seeing what kind of scholarships they can pull. These are programs that would open the door and allow them to learn under the wing of the college. 

A fair share of students have already committed, others have already applied, while some have just begun to think about sending in their applications to their dream colleges. When do students generally begin to start thinking about where they want to go? What do they believe they should be doing to get the offers they want? Are they looking for scholarships and do they have the credentials to get them? 

“As soon as Covid hit, I had a lot more free time on my hands, so I could start asking those questions and doing my research and start working on my common application. Once I went for my visit to Seattle Pacific University in November and got to meet their team and embrace their culture, it was an easy decision to go once I found that they had the perfect academics for me,” said Ben Sheirbon, who graduated in the class of 2021.

We highly anticipate the Wildcats continuing to commit to colleges as we finish the last three fourths of their last year of high school. Best of wishes to all seniors and their families!