What are students expecting from college?

The+class+of+2022+is+finally+done+with+their+high+school+career.+Here+is+what+they+are+expecting+for+the+next+four+years+of+college.+

Regan Loonstyn

The class of 2022 is finally done with their high school career. Here is what they are expecting for the next four years of college.

The class of 2022 has wrapped up their final moments of high school. They are looking ahead at the transition they will be made from high school to college.

Ben Pinoli is a senior at Wilsonville High School and he will be attending Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo, Utah this fall. Pinoli will be majoring in mechanical engineering with a minor in entrepreneurship.

Pinoli is one of five students from Wilsonville High School that will be attending BYU this fall. He is excited about his next four years at BYU. He is “expecting college to not be very hard and the main difference is probably just more fun.”

Caserra Fitzke is also a senior at Wilsonville High School and will be attending California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) in San Luis Obispo, California, and majoring in computer science.

Fitzke decided to go to Cal Poly because they have an amazing computer science program and have connections to companies in the technology field.

She is looking forward to more independence and the opportunities that Cal Poly has to offer her in the next four years. However, she expects that she “will have a large workload due to being in the field of STEM but I know I will make time to explore California and make lifelong friends in college.”

We are excited to see what the Wilsonville High School class of 2022 will accomplish in years to come!