Through the Net SPECIAL! – Ripcity rumblings

This “special” analyzes the latest concerns from the Portland Trail Blazers this offseason
Through the Net SPECIAL! - Ripcity rumblings
Click to listen to this TTN special episode!

Welcome to the Through the Net podcast! Co-hosts Jonah Sandall and John D’Souza go in-depth regarding basketball analysis. Since the podcast’s debut in October 2022, Through the Net (TTN) Media has delivered high-quality discussions in every episode. With coverage in the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, and more, Through the Net has you covered on all the latest sports news.

The NBA Playoffs are HERE! Throughout May and June, Through the Net’s main podcast line will exclusively cover the 2024 NBA Playoffs. John and Jonah have you covered with weekly episodes discussing every storyline as 8 remaining playoff teams jockey for position. TTN’s playoff episodes are all available on the WBN website.

TRAIL BLAZERS SPECIAL: Ripcity rumblings

Sandall and D’Souza highlight the biggest concerns for the Portland Trail Blazers heading into this offseason in this episode. Between troubling coaching changes, a roster logjam, multiple veteran contracts, a low lottery pick, and a highly unpopular Portland ownership group, Blazers fans have much to anticipate this summer. Tune in as John and Jonah voice their frustrations with Portland’s executive leadership and risky contracts and discuss how they would like the offseason to play out.

TTN PODCAST – EPISODE 16: A messy second round and turmoil in LA

Check out the TTN main podcast line, covering the NBA Playoffs from April through June! John and Jonah are joined by guests Logan Hutchinson and Sean Sype as they recap amid multiple entertaining second-round playoff series, including the instant classic Minnesota/Denver series and the scrappy battle between New York/Indiana. Furthermore, the hosts discuss the LA Lakers’ head coaching vacancy and why JJ Redick won’t be the answer to all the franchise’s problems.

ALSO CHECK OUT: Fringe All-Star Draft!!!

John and Jonah, with guest host Jude Scott, draft starting lineups and a coach from both the East and Western Conferences, but they are not allowed to draft anyone who made this year’s NBA All-Star teams. Out now on the WBN YouTube channel! Available at youtube.com > Wilsonville Broadcast Network > Playlists > Through the Net podcasts.