Team 1425 hosts a car wash fundraiser!

Katelyn LeBlanc

Team 1425 posing for a photo after their car wash. Go support them at their upcoming fundraising events!

Team 1425 or “Error Code Xero” is the robotics team here at Wilsonville High School. The team was founded in 2003 and hosts students from Wilsonville High School, West Linn High School, and other students from around the area

On October 17th, team 1425 hosted a carwash fundraiser event. They were at the Wilsonville State Farm from 12-4 pm washing cars that came to support them. 

This is the second year in a row that they hosted this fundraiser. Last year they were able to raise about $1,200. This year the team decided to do things a little bit differently. Katelyn LeBlanc, Business team lead, explained “We did a lot of advertisement. We advertised at local restaurants, the library, and posted more consistently on different social media platforms”. All their efforts with advertising prevailed as they raised more than last year. Team 1425 is very pleased with their outcome. They received much support from within the Wilsonville community and people passing by from other cities. 

The robotics team is planning to host more fundraising events in the near future. Come out and go support Team 1425!