Date auction

Date+auction

Every year during the spring Wilsonville High School presents its students with the annual Date Auction.

The ASB team picks ten lucky bachelors who will then be auctioned off during lunch in the pointe. Two freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and four senior boys will be presented on March 6th during lunch at the pointe. If you want the lucky chance to go on a date with one of Wilsonvilles finest bachelors than make sure you’re ready to bid some cans.

Come to the pointe with your bidding faces on. Each bachelor will be auctioned off to the person who bids the most cans, and all cans will be donated! And that’s not all, when you win this lucky date with our finest bachelors, you will get to go on a date with them at the a gourmet restaurant ( also known as pieology ) free of charge. Just make sure to bring all those cans !

One of our lucky bachelors, senior Mohammad, cannot wait to get bid on and knows that it will not only be a fun experience but is all going to a great cause. And who knows maybe one of you lucky ladies, or guys, will even get a second date…

So get ready, the auction is on the 6th and they date to lunch will be on the 20th. These bachelors are heart throbs and they are ready to take you out for a date you won’t forget!!