Wilsonville High School hosts first-ever Virtual Club Fair

On Monday October 19, Wilsonville High School will be hosting its first-ever Virtual Club Fair at lunch.

Club Fair is a time for all students to learn more about the amazing opportunities Wilsonville High School has to offer. With the number and variety of clubs available, there’s something for everyone.  Administration is committed to providing opportunities to students.

It warms my heart and excites me to know our students can continue to stay engaged in their school community in ways that honor their individual talents, and interests.

— Principal Kelly Schmidt

Clubs are available to students in the community, both those participating in distance learning and those attending online school.

The Club Fair this year will be accessible through a link that will take parents and students straight to a Youtube playlist hosted by Wilsonville Broadcast Network. The Youtube playlist will provide information on more than twenty student-led clubs and activities! 

Once at the link, students will be able to browse videos created by members or leaders of the clubs to get a sense of what each club is like. The videos will remain available after the initial drop.

Check out the school website for more information about clubs, advisers, and club meeting information.

Don’t see a club that interests you?  Contact Mr. Dennis Burke the main office.  

We value student-created clubs. We hope students find groups that cultivate and expand their talents – and their peer groups. We welcome ideas from students who want to start new clubs that will benefit the school community.

— Dennis Burke

Wildcats, we hope you will join us for the 2020 Virtual Club Fair this year. It is a great way to explore your passions and interests while engaging in the community. See you there!

The Wilsonville High School 2020 Virtual Club Fair will be available starting at noon on October 19.

Club Fair Quick Facts

Virtual Club Fair premieres at noon on Monday October 19.

Click here to check out club videos.

Click here for a written description of our clubs.

Contact Mr. Burke in the main office for more information on starting a new club.

Click here to sign up for clubs.